IBITGQ examinations are available for the award of the following certifications:
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F)
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI)
- ISO27005 Certified ISMS Risk Management (CIS RM)
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA)
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor (CIS IA)
- ISO27001 2013 Certified ISMS Upgrade (CIS 2013 UP)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (EU GDPR P)
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Certificate (C DPO)
- PCI DSS Implementation (PCI IM)
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F)
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI)
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA)
- Implementing IT Governance: Foundation & Principles (CITGP)
- Managing Cyber Security Risk (CCRMP)
To be awarded an IBITGQ certification, candidates MUST complete and pass an IBITGQ approved examination.
Examinations can be taken as:
Paper-based examination delivered as part of an approved IBITGQ training course
Online e-examination administered at an approved IBITGQ exam centre.
Both the paper-based and online examinations consist of a number of questions (typically 40) answered on a multiple-choice basis. Exams last 60-90 minutes, and candidates need to achieve a 65% score to pass each exam.
- A standard examination fee must be paid in advance to the organisation proctoring your examPaper-based exams (only available as part of an IBITGQ training course)
- Online e-examinations, available remotely or live
The fee for the paper-based exam does not include the charge for attending the specific IBITG training course.
** Candidates who register and take the online e-examination will be expected to have a good knowledge of the exam subject. We strongly recommend candidates prepare thoroughly by reading the recommended course material and reference books as described on our Study Guide page. **