Becoming an IBITGQ Accredited Training Organisation
We are actively seeking new international partners who can become an IBITGQ Accredited Training Organisation (ATO). We are particularly looking for experienced individuals or companies who already deliver training services related to the multi-disciplinary field of IT Governance.
This includes companies who deliver courses in the following areas:
- IT governance, risk and compliance
- Information security management and auditing
- Business continuity management and auditing
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Service Management (ITIL)
How do you Apply to become an IBITGQ ATO?
To become an IBITGQ ATO, you must be or have:
- A registered company in your country
- Experience in the field of IT governance
- An experienced trainer
- Able to deliver training in a professional training environment
If your organisation would like to become an IBITGQ Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) and can meet the demanding requirements, please download
and complete the following IBITGQ ATO Enquiry form.
Once completed, please send your IBITGQ ATO Enquiry Form to email@example.com
Benefits to IBITGQ Accredited Training Organisations include:
- Delivery of the highest quality IT governance training
- Significantly enhance your brand and reputation in your market
- Good profit opportunities with the sale of high value courses
- Compliment and grow your existing business
- Upsell and earn more profit from IBITGQ approved publications and toolkits
- Guarantee your future with regular updates and release of new courses
Why Choose IBITGQ courses?
Grow Your Profits
In global IT employment markets courses from respected organisations are essential to any individual building a successful career in IT governance, information security, business continuity and service management.
IT governance training and certification is a rapidly growing market and will provide your business with a significant commercial advantage. The sale of high value IBITGQ courses to your customers offers excellent profit opportunities. It will also enhance your reputation, ensuring that your company is seen as a 'leader in the field of IT governance training.
Compliment Your Current Business
If your company already offers IT governance consultancy services (particularly ISO27001), becoming an IBITGQ Accredited Training Organisation will provide you with additional profit and new customers for future consultancy business.
Our existing ATO partners have reported that this is particularly true for the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) course. Delegates attending this course are usually senior managers from medium to large organisations who have committed to becoming compliant to the ISO 27001 information security standard.
Deliver the Highest Quality Training and Certification
IBITGQ courses are highly regarded and provide the highest quality IT governance training experience and certification in the market today. Our products are developed by a team of experienced practitioners and exam development professionals. All courses deliver their key learning objectives within a short period of time (1-5 days). All courses offer a clearly defined learning path providing your customers with extensive continued education opportunities.
Complete Courseware Package
To enable your organisation to deliver high quality training, we provide the following courseware package for each IBITGQ course:
- Trainer Presentation Slides
- Trainer Instruction Manual
- Delegate Material
- Course Syllabus
We will also provide your organisation with a significant discount on the purchase of IBITGQ approved publications and toolkits.
**The provision of these services is subject to the completion of an IBITGQ ATO contract and the payment of all fees as agreed.**
Which IBITGQ Courses can you deliver?
The IBITGQ ATO programme is currently looking for organisations to offer:
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (EU GDPR P)
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA)
For all enquiries regarding the IBITGQ ATO Programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The status of an Accredited Training Organization does not grant you a permission to administer IBITGQ exams. If your organization would also like to offer IBITGQ exams, please write us an email email@example.com.