- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI)
- ISO 27005 Certified ISMS Risk Management (CIS RM)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor (CIS IA)
- ISO 27001 2013 Certified ISMS Upgrade (CIS 2013 UP)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (EU GDPR P)
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Certificate (C DPO)
- PCI DSS Implementation (PCI IM)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA)
- Implementing IT Governance: Foundation & Principles (CITGP)
- Managing Cyber Security Risk (CCRMP)
All certificates remain valid in perpetuity unless indicated above.
Working to ISO 17024 – the international gold standard for IT qualifications
All IBITGQ certification activities are conducted by GASQ (the Global Association for Software Quality), who in common with other international certification bodies, such as (ISC)2, EXIN and APMG, is working fully compliant to the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard (Conformity assessment - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons).
How to obtain your certificates
IBITGQ Certifications are granted after successfully passing an IBITGQ exam.
The exam can be passed after participating in a training course as well as after preparing through self-study.
More information about the exams can be found here.
Register your IBITGQ qualifications free
IBITGQ qualification holders can register their qualifications for free on the GASQ International Successful Candidate Register.
The benefits of IBITGQ registration are clear:
- Publicly demonstrate the validity of the qualification to current and prospective employers.
- Promote your services and credentials to generate new business opportunities.
- Exchange ideas and views with other IBITGQ qualification holders.
To see the names and qualifications of current IBITGQ qualification holders, please view the GASQ Successful Candidate Register.
"Experience and knowledge are of course essential to meeting the needs of effective IT governance in my company. However, to support my career in IT governance for the future, it is also essential that I hold an international qualification that is recognised and valued by potential employers"
- Peter Smith, Information Security Director, Smith Industries (CIS LI)