- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA)
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor (CIS IA)
- ISO 27005 Certified ISMS Risk Management (CIS RM)
- General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F)
- General Data Protection Regulation Practitioner (EU GDPR P)
- GDPR Data Protection Officer (C DPO)
- Certified Introduction to Data Protection Foundation (CIDP F)
- PCI DSS Implementation (PCI IM)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI)
- ISO 22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA)
- Managing Cyber Security Risk (CCRMP)
- Cyber Incident Response Management Foundation (CIRM F)
- BS 10012 Certified PIMS Lead Implementer (C BS PIMS LI)
- ISO 27701 Certified Personal Information Management Systems Lead Auditor (PIMS LA)
- ISO 27701 Certified Personal Information Management Systems Lead Implementer (CPI LI)
- Certified Cyber Security Foundation (CCS F)
- Certified Cyber Security Practitioner (CCS P)
- Privacy by Design Foundation (PD F)
- Certified Privacy Essentials for Marketers Foundation (PEM F)
- Certified California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
All certificates remain valid in perpetuity unless otherwise indicated in the syllabus.
How to obtain a certification
IBITGQ Certifications are granted after successfully passing an IBITGQ exam.
The exam can be passed after participating in a training course as well as after preparing through self-study.
More information about the exams can be found here.
How to verify a certification
You can verify a certificate using a certificate checking tool from our official exam provider (GASQ) here.
Official verifications upon request are also possible. To request a verification, please contact IBITGQ at email@example.com.
Certification framework documents for IBITGQ certifications can be found here.
Register an IBITGQ certification
IBITGQ qualification holders can register their qualifications for free on the GASQ International Successful Candidate Register.
The benefits of IBITGQ registration are clear:
- Publicly demonstrate the validity of the qualification to current and prospective employers.
- Promote your services and credentials to generate new business opportunities.
- Exchange ideas and views with other IBITGQ qualification holders.
To see the names and qualifications of current IBITGQ qualification holders, please view the GASQ Successful Candidate Register.
"Experience and knowledge are of course essential to meeting the needs of effective IT governance in my company. However, to support my career in IT governance for the future, it is also essential that I hold an international qualification that is recognised and valued by potential employers"
- Peter Smith, Information Security Director, Smith Industries (CIS LI)