IBITGQ – Legal Statements
We - IBITGQ - regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party.
The IBITGQ site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- the date and time you visit the site;
- the pages you visit on the site;
- if you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which we use to evaluate use of our site.
You will be asked for personal information if you wish to use our services (such as a weekly newsletter, information services, web forum or consultancy or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you). In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to use.
We will not provide your information to any other organisation for any purposes under any conditions.
Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy.