Candidates must be familiar with and agree to following conditions before starting the exam:
Before and during the exam
- Photo identification (identity card, passport, driving licence) for verifying identity must be presented before sitting the exam.
- The examination consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The number of correct answers for every question is indicated.
- Each correctly answered question results in 1 point; a wrong answer is awarded 0 points.
- A mark of 65% must be achieved to pass the examination.
- Questions during the examination are not permitted and will not not be answered.
- Candidates are not allowed to use books, papers, mobile phones or other materials and devices, unless explicitly allowed by the proctor.
- Candidates are not allowed to talk to each other during the examination.
- Taking notes is only allowed on the paper provided by the proctor. The notes must be submitted after finishing the exam.
- Taking screenshots or pictures of the examination questions is strictly forbidden.
- Candidates are not permitted to use the toilet during the examination.
- It is strictly forbidden to disclose any information about the examination questions to any third party.
After the exam
- The exam may be submitted before the end of the test.
- After finishing the examination, the result will be displayed automatically.
- Candidates must leave the test area after submission of the examination.
- Results will be communicated via email within one week of the examination.
Any breach of the exam conditions results in immediate termination of the exam. The exam results will be discarded. The candidate will not be able to continue the exam. The exam fee will not be refunded.